THE Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Chef Knife Range – PREMIUM Quality German DIN 1.4116 Steel | Hardness 56– 58 HRC | Razor Sharp | Superb Edge Retention | Stain & Corrosion Resistant Chef Knives | Full Tang Blade | Solid Sandalwood Handle | Superb QUALITY | Superb VALUE.
- 1 x 3 ½ inch Paring Knife
- 1 x 7-inch Santoku Knife
- 1 x 8-inch Serrated Bread Knife
PLUS You Get - FREE GIFTS Worth £8.70:
- 3 x High-Quality knife protector sheaths - Made from disposable, sustainable, materials with a felt lining to protect the knife blades - worth £8.70
Chop-Master™ Chef Knife Features:
- THE ULTIMATE CHEF KNIFE DESIGN – The Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Knives - Japanese Style and manufactured from PREMIUM German DIN 1.4116 Steel (Test Reports available).
- ULTIMATE QUALITY & ULTIMATE VALUE – The Chop-Master ‘ULTIMATE’ Knives offers you a quality of knife with unsurpassed value in the market – Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Chef Knives are in a Quality & Value Class of their Own!
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - All the benefits of the top Japanese knives – constructed for razor-sharp performance and a heavy focus on Endurance.
- PREMIUM GERMAN DIN 1.4116 STEEL BLADES – With a Solid Rockwell Hardness 7-inch Japanese Style Blade of HRC 56 – 58 and a 15-degree cutting angle resulting in...
- CLASSIC TRIPLE RIVETED NATURAL SANDALWOOD HANDLE – Graceful and ergonomic offering ULTIMATE Performance – super-strong design with a Full Tang Handle – ULTIMATE comfort design which encourages the Chef’s pinch grip style of Cutting - Perfect Balance.
- 100% SATISFACTION – 25-year warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
- ULTIMATE QUALITY CONTROL – The Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Knives are verified by SGS Standard.
Keep your fingers safe and intact when routing through the knife drawer.
High-quality knife protector sheaths for Chop-Master ‘Ultimate’ Knives.
Made from disposable, sustainable, materials with a SUPER SMOOTH felt lining to protect the knife blades AND your fingers!
Suitable for Santoku, Bread, and Paring knives.
- Knives slide safely into the felt-lined slot for a safe storage solution
- Maintains the quality of your blades for longer
- 2 x sizes available
- Size – Santoku Knife & Bread Knife – 230 mm x 55 mm
- Size – Paring Knife – 85 mm x 28 mm
‘Wusty’ our Precision Edge 4 Stage Knife Sharpener
It is VITAL to sharpen knife blades to the correct angle of the style of the knife blade, Japanese /Asian or standard European.
‘Wusty’ is specifically designed to sharpen both JAPANESE / ASIAN style and STANDARD style knife blades
Made from HIGH-QUALITY ABS plastic / Silicone (non-slip base) with both Tungsten Steel and Ceramic rods for both fine and coarse sharpening.
229 x 38 x 89 mm
• Designed to Sharpen both ASIAN style and STANDARD style knife blades
• Tungsten steel blades for the coarse sharpening stage
• Fine ceramic rods for the fine honing stage
• Silicone non-slip base for a firm grip to the work surface
• Fully weighted to be safe and secure