Hand Made from 100% Bamboo
Nothing beats a clean, spacious worktop when preparing food, or life being made easier in the kitchen.
So say goodbye to cramped messy worktops with tops & tails of food everywhere, even on the floor!
Chop-Master™ is probably the best chopping board system in the world. Enjoy faster chopping and less mess. Made from eco-friendly bamboo with a large capacity green waste storage space.
Chop-Master™ also comes with FREE membership to the Chop-Master™ cooking club'. Receive monthly recipes from our chefs with new takes on food from around the world.
- 1 x Chop-Master™ & Board
- 6 x Food Storage Trays (227mm x 177mm x 50 mm)
Our food trays are extremely durable, reusable, recyclable and suitable for use in either the Microwave or Freezer.
Manufactured according to Internationally recognised food accreditations such as ISO and BRC - Thermoformed – made from Polypropylene Plastic (PP) - FDA approved for food contact.
- 3 x Colour-Coded, Anti Cross-Contamination Chopping Mats - Red / Blue / Yellow (310mm x 220mm x 1.2mm)
- Free membership to the Chop-Master™ cooking club
- Large chopping area with a food waste opening (395mm x 27mm x 15mm)
- Suitable for left-hand or right-hand use
- Eco-friendly 100% Bamboo
- Strong traditional dove-tail joints
- Large capacity waste tray (360mm x 270mm x 85mm)
- Practical recessed base
- Strong recessed handle
- Easy to clean
Keep your fingers safe and intact when routing through the knife drawer.
High-quality knife protector sheaths for Chop-Master ‘Ultimate’ Knives.
Made from disposable, sustainable, materials with a SUPER SMOOTH felt lining to protect the knife blades AND your fingers!
Suitable for Santoku, Bread, and Paring knives.
- Knives slide safely into the felt-lined slot for a safe storage solution
- Maintains the quality of your blades for longer
- 2 x sizes available
- Size – Santoku Knife & Bread Knife – 230 mm x 55 mm
- Size – Paring Knife – 85 mm x 28 mm
THE Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Chef Knife Range – PREMIUM Quality German DIN 1.4116 Steel | Hardness 56– 58 HRC | Razor Sharp | Superb Edge Retention | Stain & Corrosion Resistant Chef Knives | Full Tang Blade | Solid Sandalwood Handle | Superb QUALITY | Superb VALUE.
- 1 x 3 ½ inch Paring Knife
- 1 x 7-inch Santoku Knife
- 1 x 8-inch Serrated Bread Knife
PLUS You Get - FREE GIFTS Worth £8.70:
- 3 x High-Quality knife protector sheaths - Made from disposable, sustainable, materials with a felt lining to protect the knife blades - worth £8.70
Chop-Master™ Chef Knife Features:
- THE ULTIMATE CHEF KNIFE DESIGN – The Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Knives - Japanese Style and manufactured from PREMIUM German DIN 1.4116 Steel (Test Reports available).
- ULTIMATE QUALITY & ULTIMATE VALUE – The Chop-Master ‘ULTIMATE’ Knives offers you a quality of knife with unsurpassed value in the market – Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Chef Knives are in a Quality & Value Class of their Own!
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - All the benefits of the top Japanese knives – constructed for razor-sharp performance and a heavy focus on Endurance.
- PREMIUM GERMAN DIN 1.4116 STEEL BLADES – With a Solid Rockwell Hardness 7-inch Japanese Style Blade of HRC 56 – 58 and a 15-degree cutting angle resulting in...
- CLASSIC TRIPLE RIVETED NATURAL SANDALWOOD HANDLE – Graceful and ergonomic offering ULTIMATE Performance – super-strong design with a Full Tang Handle – ULTIMATE comfort design which encourages the Chef’s pinch grip style of Cutting - Perfect Balance.
- 100% SATISFACTION – 25-year warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
- ULTIMATE QUALITY CONTROL – The Chop-Master™ ‘ULTIMATE’ Knives are verified by SGS Standard.